Every company should keep records of its fixed assets, their original value and subsequent increases, re-evaluations and write-downs.
The objective of a physical inventory of fixed assets is to substantiate the data registered in the asset control system and to proceed with the necessary adjustments, resulting in significant gains for the whole organization in the form of:
- analysis of the immobilization processes
- transfers and write-downs
- asset control identification using plaques
- accounting reconciliation
- analysis of final asset reports and presentation of the results for regulation of controls